As a project manager you’re the spider in the web for all of our projects both internal and external. You maintain contact with our customer and the team during the whole project. You’re responsible for setting a mutual starting point, creating and maintaining a planning, raising support for the project, guarding quality and delivering the projects.
Your communication- and organization skills are essential to our organization. You make sure everything goes as planned ant that the end users are happy with the results. However, when something does not go exactly as planned, you are able to address changes in budget or planning in a realistic and decisive manner. You’re able to do this because the customer trusts you.
You’re the engine of your project teams. Because of your coaching skills you’re able to create commitment and motivate the team to achieve their full potential and the best possible results.
WHAT WE ASK
- Higher professional or academic level of education
- Five years or more of experience at the intersection of IT and business
- An innovative vision that corresponds with the vision of Rapid circle
- Experience in working with Agile/SCRUM
- You excel at planning and organizing, and you have a structured way of working
- The Microsoft platform, and SharePoint in particular interest you
- Flexibility in both mindset and working hours
- You’re an authentic and honest person. You take initiative, you’re empathic, creative and result minded.
- You’re a team player who raises enthusiasm, inspires and stimulates growth
- Excellent communicative skills (verbal and in writing in English, and Dutch in the Amsterdam office)
WHAT WE OFFER
- A team with motivated colleagues and an informal, relaxed atmosphere
- An innovative, growing and dynamic environment
- Interesting, challenging and varying projects
- A lot of freedom, but also a lot of responsibility
- Possibilities for development
- Excellent terms of employment with conform to market salaries, laptop, phone and company car (in the Netherlands)
ABOUT RAPID CIRCLE
Our clients are our compass. We guide our clients in a realistic way through the organisational changes that come their way as a result of their transition to the Cloud. We believe in a combination of authenticity, entrepeneurship, discipline and responsibility. Transparency, realism and teamwork are the building blocks for any relationship we foster.
Rapid Circle is situated in Amsterdam, Melbourne and Pune (india). We practise what we preach and work according to ‘the new way of working; ourselves. Flexibility is the magic word here. We don’t have a ‘9 to 5’ mentality and everybody has his or her own specialty. In this way we complement each other perfectly. We work hard, but play hard as well. We regularly set up activities, go out for drinks and dinner and play some sports together.
Rapid Circle is a Gold Certified Microsoft Partner and had been awarded ‘Microsoft Partner of the Year’ in healthcare worldwide in 2015.